Thursday, July 2, 2009

Wow

O.k. so I learned how to blog, last week but I did not figure out how to read other Blogs until today. I just read through most of them. You are all inspiring to me. THANK YOU!! I met with my trainer last night and I told her I just figured out that I had been working out harder on my recovery days than I had been at the gym. So-- bless her heart she remedied that in a hurry. I felt like I did during my first week, thank goodness for our trainers they know that we are tougher than we think we are. I am going swimming this weekend at my brothers home I am excited about getting in the pool (just not the swimsuit) We are having a BBQ however we are all bring our own meat to grill and one potluck item, that is easy for me I will just do a veggie plate. I just saw all of Monicas recipes, Thanks Monica, I think I will try to fettucine first.
Have a great 4th and good luck on Monday.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun to have a pool at your disposal! That exercise will be good for the joints. I always bring something I can eat to wherever I am going and then take a bite or 2 of whatever looks the absolute bestest (not a word but I like to use it).

Have an awesome 4th and get some swimming in for me.

Monica said...

Becky, I've seen you working at the gym, and you're doing great! You're pushing hard and appear to enjoy yourself.

Glad you had a good plan for the weekend and hope the swimming pool was a blast! I'd swim every day if I had one more accessible to me. :)