Friday, July 10, 2009

YAHOO IT IS FRIDAY!! I am looking forward to the weekend. I have had a pretty good week. This week I have not had the feeling to look for treats to eat. I finished reading the bookIntuitive Eating and really learned alot about myself there. I am beginning to really feel and see some positive changes in my body!! I even had enough energy to take a bike ride just for fun last night I had already exercised that morning. I AM AMAZED THAT WAS ME SUGGESTING A RIDE AFTER DINNER. I liking everything about this challenge, all of my c0-challengers are nice and I am enjoying getting to know them better. This week I am not in so much pain from the exercise so this week I like exercise ! I love the calm feeling I have right now about my food choices. I am not constantly "on the prowl" looking for something to munch on.
Have a great weekend, see you soon!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

OK - I have to get back to reading that book (Intuitive Eating) Glad you are doing great. Keep on going!!

Sherrie said...

I need to get this book and read it. Especially if it is really helping you. I think I will look on eBay right now. Thanks for mentioning it.