Monday, July 6, 2009

The holiday is over and I am very tired. I went swimming twice this weekend it was so fun. However, I slept in and missed my workout this morning, I will have to go tonight, so I don't miss a day. I am trying very hard not to miss a day with my exercise, I think that will be the hardest thing for me to do when the challenge is over, so I am trying to make exercise a habit I will not want to stop.
I put on a pair of pants this morning that are very very loose, I think I will not be able to wear them after today they keep sliding down. When my clothes get looser I get alot more excited than what the scales say,(although I do like seeing that number go down!) We have been doing this challenge for 5 weeks now and this is the first article of clothing that I can see progress with. Ya Hoo!!!
I feel like I am getting stronger too. I have alot more energy at the end of my workday and actually do other things at night instead of "resting up" for the next work day.

1 comment:

Becky said...

That is awesome! You should be proud of yourself.

Keep up the good work.