Wednesday, July 8, 2009

We had our nutrition class this morning. We talked alot about intuitive eating and how dieting got us in to the shape that we are in now. For me this is very true!!! I am great at losing weight (over and over again) not good at keeping it off. I am very concerned that when this 12 weeks are over I will revert to my old habits. I have been thinking alot about how I can maintain this momemtum. I do not have the frantic feeling that usually accompanies my diets before, so I am hoping this calm means that I finally get it. It doesn't matter how long it takes me to get to a good weight for me as long as I am progressing.
I am beginning to feel that I may be pushing too hard on my exercise, I am not really loving it like I did when I first started. I need to talk this over with Kara, I don't want to cut back too far, but I feel like maybe this week it was too hard for me. Maybe next week I will be stronger and I won't feel like it is too hard. We will see how it goes.I think that exercise is the key for me to getting to and maintaining a healthy weight.

1 comment:

Gena said...

You are doing fabulous. I can relate on the exercising. I worked hard and could barely move the knees the next day.
The 100 days should have us on the right track. Let's DO IT!